it was revelead that the late Choi Jin-sil's son and daughter are doing well.
They appeared on the SBS TV program "Good Morning" on January 25th, dressed in Hanbok and with bright smiles.
They went through a hard time three years ago with the death of their mother but they seemed grown-up and happy.
They are currently living with their grandmother and great-aunt since it's vacation time.
Choi Jin-sil's mother said, "Hwan-hee works hard in school. He is good at math, English and science. He also likes animals and is very good to his sister. They have a good bond. It reminds me of Choi Jin-sil and Choi Jin-young when they were younger".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"The late Choi Jin-sil's children, Hwan-hee and Joon-hee"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"The Sun and the Moon" breaks its own ratings record, near 30%
"The Sun and the Moon" is on the verge of reaching 30%. According to AGB Nielsen Media Research o,...More
[Spoiler] "Bachelor's Vegetable Store" Bachelor's survive their first opening mission
Chang-wook's passion towards sprouting vegetables shone brightly. The latest episode of Channel A,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.