SBS "Faith" exported to 6 South East Asian countries.
The power of Lee Min-ho!
SBS drama "Faith" with Lee Min-ho as the leading actor, is about to export to 6 different countries. According to an SBS spokesperson, "Faith" just completed signing off publication rights with Japan. It is also in process of contract signing with the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and others. There is talk about exporting to other countries besides the current 6. The price and amount can't be revealed but apparently in Japan it's been signed off for a better deal than other dramas.
All this attention is thanks to Lee Min-ho. The countries that are signing publication rights to "Faith" have all seen success with Lee Min-ho's "Boys over Flowers", "Personal Taste", "City Hunter" and others.
Also, the fact that Lee Min-ho is attempting at a historical for the first time and that it's a collaboration between producer Kim Jong-hak and writer Song Ji-na also added to this. The drama production says, "There are a couple Hallyu stars that weaken foreign buyers. Lee Min-ho's popularity gets the attention of those foreign buyers".
Source : sports.donga.com/3/al...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"The power of Lee Min-ho!"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.