"The Sun and the Moon" is setting a record.
The MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" has reached 30% in just eight episodes and it seems like the advertisement profits should reach an outstanding amount as well.
An MBC spokesperson recently told News N, ""The Sun and the Moon" has sold out in advertisements. It looks like it will continue that way until the final twentieth episode".
The drama has sold out from actual broadcast to re-runs and is running the high peak of popularity.
The unit cost of "The Sun and the Moon" is 13,485,000 Won. With an average of 70 minutes, 28 advertisements for each episode add up to 377,580,000 Won. If this keeps up until the twentieth episode, the profits will be 7,551,600,000 Won. With the additional re-runs, the price goes up to 10 billion Won (~$10 million).
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Sun and The Moon" 10 billion won just in advertisements"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Section TV" Hwang Jae-seong requests Lee Min-jeong for 'shoulder dance'
Actress Lee Min-jeong air-kicked Hwang Jae-seong, her university friend. On the episode of MBC TV,...More
Jang Geun-seok "I believe anti-fans will fall for me"
Actor Jang Geun-seok expressed his opinion about anit-fans. The photo collection shoot of Jang Ge,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.