Ratings for MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" broke past 40%, making it the current national drama of note.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on February 24th, the February 23rd "The Sun and the Moon" took in 41.3% of viewers nationally, which marks the first time it broke through 40%.
The first episode of "The Sun and the Moon" early in January rated 18%, and the third episode broke through 20%. With ratings rising every episode, "The Sun and the Moon" finally broke through 40% on its sixteenth episode.
In this episode, Wol found out through Jang about the eight years since her memory loss and Hwon also found out that Wol could be the same Yeon-woo he knew as a child.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Sun and the Moon" breaks through 40%"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added teaser and new images for the upcoming Korean drama "The Rooftop Prince"
Added teaser and new images for the upcoming Korean drama "The Rooftop Prince",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 16 captures for the Korean drama 'Salaryman'
Added episode 16 captures for the Korean drama "Salaryman",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 26 captures for the Korean drama 'Lights and Shadows'
Added episode 26 captures for the Korean drama "Lights and Shadows",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.