MBC drama "The Sun and the Moon" broke through 40% for the second time.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 2nd, "The Sun and the Moon" on the 1st rated 41.2% which is more than the 36% rated on the previous day.
The red light was on for "The Sun and the Moon" on the 29th for it decreased a significant number after having hit 41.3% on the 23rd of February. With two more episodes to go, what king of result the drama will bring is in interest.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Sun and The Moon" breaks through 40% near end"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episode 17 captures for the Korean drama 'The Sun and the Moon'
Added episode 17 captures for the Korean drama "The Sun and the Moon",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 1 captures for the Korean 'Drama Special - Ordinary Love'
Added episode 1 captures for the Korean "Drama Special - Ordinary Love",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017