"The Sun and the Moon" which was aired after a week of delay lost its percentage.
According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 15th, the nineteenth episode of MBC "The Sun and the Moon" rated 38.7%. This is 2.5% lower than the number rated right before the delay.
This drama has kept a record of new numbers with every episode and it even broke through 40%. The reruns of this drama exceeded the percentage of the real broadcast and of course, exceeded any other drama aired at the same time.
It's true there were many expectations for this drama as much it has been on high speed. Some even bet on the final viewing percentage of it but looking at it now, nothing can be for sure.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Sun and The Moon" drops in percentage"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Taste of Money"
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "The Taste of Money",...More
[Spoiler] Added final episode 22 captures for the Korean drama 'Salaryman'
Added final episode 22 captures for the Korean drama "Salaryman",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 32 captures for the Korean drama 'Lights and Shadows'
Added episode 32 captures for the Korean drama "Lights and Shadows",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.