Movie "The Taste of Money" ranked first place on the day it was released.
According to the Korean Films Commission, "The Taste of Money" on the 17th took over first place of the box office with 117,936 audiences. "Everything about my Wife" on the same day ranked second in place with 87,621. Hollywood blockbuster "The Avengers" which was released on the 26th last month fell to third place.
Meanwhile, "The Taste of Money" directed by Im Sang-soo was selected for a competing category in Cannes. It is a story of rich high class people who are addicted to money. The cast includes Baek Yoon-sik, Youn Yuh-jung, Kim Kang-woo, Kim Hyo-jin and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Taste of Money" beats "The Avengers""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.