Movie "The Taste of Money" ranked first place on the day it was released.
According to the Korean Films Commission, "The Taste of Money" on the 17th took over first place of the box office with 117,936 audiences. "Everything about my Wife" on the same day ranked second in place with 87,621. Hollywood blockbuster "The Avengers" which was released on the 26th last month fell to third place.
Meanwhile, "The Taste of Money" directed by Lim Sang-soo was selected for a competing category in Cannes. It is a story of rich high class people who are addicted to money. The cast includes Baek Yoon-sik, Yoon Yeo-jeong, Kim Kang-woo, Kim Hyo-jin and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Taste of Money" beats "The Avengers""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week