In the picture revealed, Lee Cheon-hee and Kang Ye-won are closing in on each other as if they are about to t ouch lips at any second. In the drama, Lee Cheon-hee lives a terminal life of three months while gumiho Kang Ye-won can only become human when she eats the liver of her one thousandth man.
While they love each other, they can only hide their true feelings because of the situation they are cast in. This scene shows they are a step closer to romance.
This scene was taken in the beaches of Eulwangri under the smoldering sun. Despite the melting weather, the two didn't show any signs of exhaustion and allowed the filming to go on easily.
Netizen's say, "Are Eung-seok and Mi-jin going to fall in love?", "Let this couple be happy!", "This drama is going to make me go home early!" and more.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
""The Thousandth Man" Lee Cheon-hee and Kang Ye-won's kiss scene"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Seo In-guk "My biggest inferiority is my asymmetrical face
Singer and actor Seo In-guk revealed that he has a lot of appearance inferiorities. He recently m,...More
Kang Leo becomes a father, Park Seon-joo 5 months pregnant
Chef Kang Leo and singer Park Seon-joo got married in June this year and are becoming parents in F,...More
Jo Yeo-jeong's stretching play, is this how she stays fit?
Jo Yeo-jeong has been seen stretching every chance she gets. Jo Yeo-jeong posted on Twitter on th,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.