Pictures of 'the ultimate Korean beauty', created by synthesizing the pictures of beautiful actresses and girl group members, have created a stir.
Two pictures titled 'The Ultimate Korean Beauty' popped up online recently. One is an imaginary face made up with the faces of beautiful actresses and the other of girl group members'.
According to the poster, the first picture is synthesized with the faces of Kim Tae-hee, Lee Young-ae, Han Ga-in, Han Ye-seul, Song Hye-kyo, Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jeong and more. In the other picture are Yoona from Girl's Generation, So-hee from Wonder Girl's, Choi Seol-ri from F(x), Sandra Park from 2NE1, Suzy from Miss A, Koo Ha-ra from Kara and more.
Being compared with a previously posted picture featuring other 'ultimate worldwide beauty' faces, some say, "The Korean beauty is prettier than the worldwide beauty", "She looks a lot like Han Ga-in" and more.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Ojak Brothers" Joo Won in shock, avoids UEE
Joo Won was shocked. On the latest episode of KBS weekend drama "Ojak Brothers", aired on January,...More
[User Review Batch] Movies 2011 - Moby Dick, Suicide Forecast, Clash of the Families
This is the second batch of the Korean Movies 2011 reviews I am doing. Part 1 can be found her,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week