The thief who stole the late Choi Jin-sil's ashes had something to say.
He apologized for his doings on the Y-Star "Star News" and said, "I am sorry and nothing like this should've happened. I wouldn't do it again for money even, throwing away my family".
He had mentioned that he was possessed by Choi Jin-sil when this happened.
He said, "I heard voices of souls and I started talking to them. Choi Jin-sil kept saying she was uncomfortable about the illegality and that she wanted to move graves".
He continued saying he did something he didn't understand himself, "I never went for money and I have a family, why would I do something like that?"
"Star News" reported that Park was evaluated at the protective custody office. He has been resulted as mentally ill and he lost his family and job.
The news also reported that Park was seen living near Daegu in remorse for what he did.
Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Thief who stole Choi Jin-sil's ashes says he heard voices"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added characters posters for the upcoming Korean movie "The Thieves"
Added characters posters for the upcoming Korean movie "The Thieves",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week