It seems that Ahn Sung-ki decided to star in this movie for his friendship with the director, Lee Myeong-se. The two met ion the 1999 movie "Nowhere To Hide" and also in the 2005 movie "Duelist". Returning for the first time in 4 years, Lee Myeong-se sent a love call to Ahn Sung-ki and he agreed.
Ahn Sung-ki is currently looking through his next project with "Broken Arrow" having succeeded so well early this year.
"Mr.K" will be released at the end of this year and is a comedy spy movie about a top secret agent and his wife and the things that happen when the wife who didn't know about her husband gets involved with a case.
Source : movie.daum.net/movieI...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Third time with director Lee Myeong-se"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Joo Won takes expressionless self cam during "Bridal Mask"
Joo Won revealed the shooting set for "Bridal Mask". He posted a picture on his Twtter on the 4th,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.