KBS2 weekend drama "Three Brothers" remained on top of television charts last week for the second consecutive time, polls showed on Tuesday.
Statistics from TNS Korea and AGB Nielsen Media Research revealed that the family drama held onto its position at No. 1 spot on both charts with 34.3 and 32.6 percent viewership ratings, respectively.
Meanwhile, "The Slave Hunters" remained in second place with ratings of 32.7 percent on TNS' poll and 31.4 percent on AGB's chart.
TNS indicated the short-track speed skating game during the 2010 Vancouver Olympics aired by SBS rounded off the top three with ratings of 27.7 percent while AGB reported that the SBS drama "Love You a Thousand Times" stayed in third for the second week in a row with a 25.3 percent rating.
Reporter : Lucia Hong email@example.com
Editor : Jessica Kim firstname.lastname@example.org
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Shin Seung-hun to hold concerts in Japan this week
Korean pop singer Shin Seung-hun on the cover of his album "Love O'Clock" [Dorothy Music] Korean ,...More
"Secret Reunion" maintains hold on Korean box office
Official movie poster of Korean movie "Secret Reunion" [Showbox] Korean movie "Secret Reunion" co,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the Week