KBS2's "Three Brothers" proved to be no competition once again as it claimed its title as the most-watched television show in the country for the ninth week in a row, statistics showed on Monday.
Figures from TNS Korea and AGB Nielsen Media Research revealed that the weekend drama scored viewership ratings of 38.2 percent and 36.5 percent, respectively, between April 12 to 18.
The family series, based on the lives of three brothers, has been climbing the ratings chart since first airing in October 2009, indicating it may soon breach the 40 percent mark.
Meanwhile, SBS' "Definitely Neighbors" ascended to the No. 2 spot with ratings at 20.1 percent and 21.3 percent on each chart.
Rounding out the top three shows this week on TNS' chart was MBC daily series "Life is Good" which recorded viewership ratings of 19.8 percent, while AGB's survey showed KBS' weekly drama "Good Days when the Wind Blows" came in third with ratings of 20.4 percent.
[CHART] Weekly TV ratings: Apr 12-18
TV ratings for the week of April 12-18, 2010 [TNS Media Korea]
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Titans" stomps on competition for 3rd box office win
Hollywood blockbuster "Clash of the Titans" cleared out all competition over the weekend, placing on top of the local box office once again to take its third consecutive win.
Estimates by the Korean Box Office System (KOBIS) released on Monday revealed that "Titans" sold 253,072 tickets during th,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.