KBS TV series "Three Brothers" continued to roll past its competitors to maintain the title of the most-watched television show in the country for the tenth consecutive week.
According to the figures from TNS Korea and AGB Nielsen Media Research on Monday, the family drama brought in viewership ratings of 37.7 and 35.6 percent, respectively, during April 19 to 25.
The weekend series, about the lives of three brothers, has been climbing the ratings chart since it began its run in October 2009, indicating it may soon breach the 40 percent mark.
Meanwhile, MBC's weekly drama "Life is Good" climbed a spot from the previous week to position itself in second place with TV ratings of 20.9 percent on TNS' poll, while AGB indicated SBS' "Definitely Neighbors" was the No. 2 show in the country with ratings of 20.6 percent.
Rounding out the top three shows this week on TNS' chart were SBS' "Definitely Neighbors" and MBC's variety program "World Changing Quiz", both recording ratings of 19.8 percent and AGB's plot revealed that KBS' show "Good Days when the Wind Blows" came in third with a 20.1 percent rating.
TV ratings for the week of April 19-25, 2010 [TNS Media Korea]
Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[ChanMi's star news] Kim Yoon-jin, no longer a Miss!
Actress Kim Yoon-jin has been in the LOREAL PARIS UV PERFECT DAY event in Lotte Department Store. ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.