The film attracted more than 1 million viewers in the first four days since its release early this month and over 2 million in six days, making it the fastest R-rated Korean movie to achieve the feat.
"Inside Men" (2015), which drew 7.97 million moviegoers , took seven days to hit the 2 million mark and "Tazza: The Hidden Card", (2014) took eight days. "The Man From Nowhere" (2010) and "Kingsman: The Secret Service" (2014) reached the same milestone in 11 days.
The lesbian thriller, set in Korea and Japan in the 1930s, revolves around an heiress who falls in love with a petty thief.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- Do not post sexist, racist, homophobic or other hateful and discriminatory content.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be moderated or erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in warnings followed by blacklisting upon non-compliance.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.