Visitors enjoy the warm weather at the Cheonggye Stream in Seoul on Thursday. /Newsis
Children take part in a March 1 Independence Movement Day event in Insa-dong, Seoul on Thursday. (Newsis)
Mountain climbers look at Seoul from Mt. Gwanak on Thursday.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"I Want to Fall in Love with Someone in 2012": Top Rapper Miryo Makes Solo Debut with New Album
With her brisk activities Miryo stands out among a number of female rappers in Seoul's K-pop girl ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017