Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
'The Host' Destroys Box Office Record
The highly awaited monster film "The Host" has met box office expectations and THEN some.
The blockbuster has broken the MILLION ticket mark in just three days of release, a domestic record.
It should also easily surpass two MILLION tickets for its opening weekend, as the film sold more than one M,...More
KIM Hae-gon debuts as a director
The upcoming drama "The Unbearable Lightness of Dating (previously titled as: The Face That I Miss) will mark the directorial debut of actor/screenwriter KIM Hae-gon. The male lead in the film is KIM Seung-woo ("Woman on the Beach"), while JANG Jin-yeong ("Blue Swallow") will play the female lead ch,...More
The Host opens on a record 620 screens
Just prior to its theatrical release, BONG Joon-ho's "The Host" is already setting records.
The film is scheduled to open on an all-time high of 620 screens, which easily surpasses the previous widest release of 540 screens for "Typhoon" in late 2005. According to the film's distributor Showbox, ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017