A Google search for podaegi shows mothers around the world using it to carry their baby.
The traditional Korean baby carrier blankets called podaegi are a hit among young hipster parents in the U.S. and elsewhere. Podaegi, which is basically a large piece of cloth with two straps, has become a popular item on online shopping sites. A U.S. online shopping site for young parents called togetherbe features photos of the Korean-style baby carrier and instructions on how to use it.
The website introduces it as a traditional Korean form of carrying babies close to a parent's body. It adds that podaegi "can be tied around the adult and baby" with the straps attached and "it's a perfect fit with every tie, resulting in superior carrying comfort for both mom and baby!"
Podaegi are also being sold on other websites including Cotton Cradles trading baby carriers of natural fabric. A search for podaegi on Google and other international portal sites leads to content uploaded by people who created their own podaegi along with photos or video clips of mothers carrying their babies in one.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Swedish Museum Opens Korean Antiquities Exhibition Room
A Korean exhibition hall opened in Sweden's Museum of East Asia in Stockholm on Saturday, the firs,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.