Trailer released for the upcoming Korean movie "Hand in Hand"
"Hand in Hand" (2011)
Directed by Choi Jong-tae
With Joo Hyeon, Ye Soo-jeong, Chae Min-hee, Kim Bong-geun,...
Thank you. For being with me for your entire life...
I love you. Until the very end...
The miraculous love that occurs at the very end of life.
Min-ho (Joo Hyeon) and Hee-jeong (Ye Soo-jeong) have lived together for more than 40 years. While they spent every tasteless day like any other day, Min-ho has a heart attack. He survives the crucial moment but he might be in danger again soon. He worries about his wife who will be left alone if he dies so he hides his conditon and prepares a few small presents for her during which he feels fluttery again. This miraculous love finds its way over at the very end of life but the unpreventable day of goodbye comes closer...
Release date in Korea : 2012/03/22
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "Salaryman" on springs? Breaks through own record
Exciting and mind blowing with all its twists, SBS drama "Salaryman" broke its own record and step,...More
Music video clip released for the upcoming Korean movie "Over my Dead Body"
Music video clip released for the upcoming Korean movie "Over my Dead Body",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 19 captures for the Korean drama 'Salaryman'
Added episode 19 captures for the Korean drama "Salaryman",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.