The 8th Tribeca Film Festival has announced its upcoming selection to include South Korean director Yi Seung-Jun's "Planet of Snail", a documentary about a deaf and blind man, his wife with a spinal disability, and their unique story.
Amongst others, the Tribeca Film Festival has also programmed "Postcards From the Zoo", directed by Indonesian writer-director Edwin, a graduate of the Busan International Film Festival's Asian Film Academy (AFA). The film is in Tribeca's World Narrative Feature Competition and it also screened in the Berlin film festival's Competition earlier this year.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Yoo In-na in "Queen In-hyun's Man" with Ji Hyeon-woo
Yoo In-na has confirmed to star in "Queen In-hyun's Man". It was announced on the 14th that "Yoo ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week