Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean Celebrities Chosen as People of 2005 in HK
A number of Korean celebrities have been chosen as, people of the year, in Hong Kong.
In a survey by Hong Kong's state-run broadcasting organization, RTHK on some 1,400 people, Korean actress Lee Young-ae clinched the top place, in the women's category.
Lee was the star of the hit TV series' Dae j,...More
Culture Minister Advocates Screen Quota System
Culture and Tourism Minister Chung Dong-chae reaffirmed his support of the current screen quota system.
Chung appeared on the EBS TV program entitled "How to Watch Media Correctly", which will be aired on Jan. 1, 2006 at 9:50 p.m. He said, "Basically, the screen quota system should be maintained.,...More
Calendars Featuring Actor Bae Yong-joon Become Best Sellers in Japan
The popularity of hallyu stars in Japan was reaffirmed by the brisk sales of new year's calendars featuring the actors. In Japan, sales of new year's calendars serves as an indicator of the popularity of pop stars.
According to the Internet version of The Mainichi Shimbun on Dec. 29, hallyu stars,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.