Star group U-Kiss will simultaneously release their second single album entitled "Forbidden Love" and first official album entitled "A Shared Dream" on February 29. The group members have been holding activities to commemorate the concurrent release of their two albums since February 18.
They will also hold the special events at Tokyo Dome City on February 29 when their two albums will be released and at Tower Record Shibuya branch on March 15. In addition, they are planning to hold a premium event to celebrate their album release with their fans in three major cities in Japan -- Nagoya on April 2, Osaka on April 3, and Tokyo on April 4.
U-Kiss debuted in Japan last year in December with their debut single entitled "Tick Tack", and the song ranked at third place on the day of the album's release. U-Kiss will hold the "U-Kiss First Japan Live Tour 2012" beginning with their concert in Sapporo on March 2, which is a tour concert to be held in Jepp concert halls all over Japan.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Rock Band Boohwal's Jung Dong-ha To Return To School
Iconic band Boohwal member Jung Dong-ha will be taking off his rocker hat for his thinking cap,...More
Tablo Honored With Hiphopplaya's Album of the Year Award
Tablo has yet another trophy to prove that his solo comeback in 2011 was one of the hottest that y,...More
JYJ's Jaejoong Awarded Shorty "Celebrity" Award 2nd Year In A Row
JYJ's Kim Jae-joong's popularity is showing no signs of waning. The young singer was awarded a Sho,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.