Added the upcoming Korean animated movie "Green Days: Dinosaur and I"'s page to HanCinema database
"Green Days: Dinosaur and I" (2010)
Directed by Ahn Jae-hoon, Han Hye-jin-I
Voices by Park Shin-hye, Song Chang-eui, Oh Yeon-seo, Seo Joo-ae, Jeon Hye-yeong, Kim Gook-bin,...
Not wanting to lose, Yi-rang orchestrates a collapse in the middle of a relay race even though she's on the verge of giving up her dream of becoming an athlete. At the same time, Soo-min transfers in from Seoul and Cheol-soo, who dreams of becoming a scientist, come into her life. They are all immature but they are in the midst of youthful aspiration. With this warm-hearted animation, Han Hye-jin-I and Ahn Jae-hoon encourage Yi-rang's dreams and portray the fantasy and flutter of adolescence through encounters with good people. Set in the '80s and '90s, an old umbrella and a railroad crossing the downtown in the film is the stuff that reminds us of our lost past, evoking a reminiscence in the audience of that which is vanished. It is a way of evoking the real "dreams" that we have lost in this modern society where a rapid capitalization is progressing. (Lee Sang-yong)
Release date in Korea : no released date yet
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Final Korean Box Office for the Week-end 2010.11.12 ~ 2010.11.14
The number one movie this week is "Haunters" (초능력자),...More
[REVIEW] SBS daily series "Pumpkin Flower" - 1st Episode
SBS daily series "Pumpkin Flower" (tentative title) SBS, Mon-Fri, 7:20 p.m. Actress Bae Jong-ok [,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.