Added the upcoming Korean movie "Three Joseon Angels"'s page to HanCinema database
"Three Joseon Angels" (2013)
Directed by Park Je-hyeon
With Ha Ji-won, Kang Ye-won, Son Ga-in, Ko Chang-seok, Joo Sang-wook,...
Based in the Joseon times, this action historical is about a group of three beautiful ladies starred by Ha Ji-won, Kang Ye-won and Son Ga-in.
Ha Ji-won takes on the role of Jin-ok, leader of the group and inventor of unique weapons with the ability to disguise herself in variety. She is about to upgrade her action from what we have seen so far and add a little bit of airhead in it.
Kang Ye-won is Jin-ok's co-worker and the only married one in the group. She is better at throwing daggers than cooking and better in tumbling than housework. She is the funny one being the 'idiot' ajumma' (married woman).
Son Ga-in is the youngest of the group. She is a fist first and talk later kind of person who is blunt and chic and is about to take over the hearts of men all over the country.
Other than these three, Ko Chang-seok take on the role of monk Moo-myeong and Joo Sang-wook, the role of warrior Sa-hyeon who threaten the three angels.
Release date in Korea : 2013
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.