Updated cast for the Korean movie "Ghastly" (2011)
Directed by Ko Seok-jin
With Han Eun-jeong, Lee Hyeong-seok, Hyomin, Park Seong-min, Baek Soo-ryeon, Kim Jin-seong-I,...
Previously known as "Gisaeng Spirit" on HanCinema
Each summer, Koreans are chilled to the spine by the flood of horror movies that hit the box office. In this year's lineup, there is "Ghastly".
It all begins when Ka-hee (Hwang Ji-hyeon), an emotionally and psychologically damaged woman, finds a spirit medium to help her address her troubles. Her inability to give birth to a child had long tortured her, and now she will do anything to cheat that fate.
She ends up burying an orphan in a large traditional pot used to burry kimchi underground during the winter and killing him. What she gains for this merciless act is a child of her own. Ka-hee eventually gives birth to a son she names Bin, but Ka-hee soon meets a brutal death.
The film continues as Bin's aunt Sunny (Han Eun-jeong) and her husband Jang-hwan (Park Seong-min) come to live with the now orphaned Bin in his home, which is haunted and where the pot still is. Bin also starts to reveal his violent side.
"Ghastly" is the directorial debut of Ko Suk-jin. The film also features Hyomin, a member of girl group T-ara, who plays the role of Sunny's younger sister.
Release date in Korea : 2011/08/04
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Updated cast for the Korean animated movie "King of Pigs"
Updated cast for the Korean animated movie "King of Pigs",...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.