Added episode 18 for the Korean drama "Good Doctor"
"Good Doctor" (2013)
Directed by Ki Min-soo
Written by Park Jae-beom-I
Network : KBS
With Joo Won, Moon Chae-won, Joo Sang-wook, Kim Min-seo, Cheon Ho-jin, Kwak Do-won,...
20 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
As a child, Park Shi On (Joo Won) was sent to a specialized care center, where he discovered genius capacities for his autism. Coupled with an exceptional memory and keen spatial skills, the young savant eventually entered pediatric residency, where he developed into a promising surgeon. However, his mental and emotional development seems to have stopped at 10-years-old, which makes for incredible conflicts in and out of the O.R., especially with the hotheaded surgeon Kim Do Han (Joo Sang-wook). Despite warm hearted and fair colleagues like Cha Yoon-seo (Moon Chae-won) and Han Jin-wook (Kim Yeong-kwang), it's a fierce and competitive adult world. One cannot simply tell Shi On to "grow up".
Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/08/05
Note : due to licensing, videos may not be available in your country
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama