Added episode 3 for the Korean drama "Jang Ok-jeong"
"Jang Ok-jeong" (2013)
Directed by Boo Seong-cheol
Written by Choi Jeong-mi
Network : SBS
With Kim Tae-hee, Yoo Ah-in, Hong Soo-hyun, Jae Hee, Lee Sang-yeob, Han Seung-yeon,...
24 episodes - Mon, Tue 21:55
Also known as "Jang Ok Jung, Live in Love" (장옥정, 사랑에 살다, jang-ok-jeong, sa-rang-ae sal-da)
Haute couture meets the high court in this drama based on Lady Jang Hui Bin, or Jang Ok Jung (played by Kim Tae-hee), one of the most celebrated royal concubines of the Joseon Dynasty. Lady Jang establishes herself as a coveted fashion designer who quickly finds herself sought after not only by fashionable noblewomen, but by the king himself (Yoo Ah-in). Political drama and the catwalk collide in this tale of fashioning dreams into reality!
Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/04/08
Note : Videos may not be available in your country
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Video] Added Korean drama 'Cruel Palace - War of Flowers' episode 8
Added episode 8 for the Korean drama 'Cruel Palace - War of Flowers' Watch on DramaFever,...More
Applications for Mnet's "Dancing 9", A New Korean Dancing Competition Show, are Now Open
Applications for Mnet's "Dancing 9", A New Korean Dancing Competition Show, are Now Open WHAT: Da,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.