Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Added final episode 16 for the Korean drama 'That Winter, the Wind Blows'
"That Winter, the Wind Blows" (2013)
Directed by Kim Kyoo-tae
Written by Noh Hee-kyeong
With Jo In-Seong, Song Hye-kyo, Kim Beom, Jung Eun-ji, Bae Jong-ok, Kim Tae-woo,...
16 episodes - Wed, Thu 21:55
The male main character and the female character can't live a radiant life as he fails terribly in his first love and she experiences her parents' divorce and parting with her brother.
Life is just an extension for him and life is just full of loneliness and fatigue.
However, they feel excited and warm ever since they met and throughout and they find hope in life and human.
In a world where love is just a joke, they try to find the true meaning of love which isn't discolored and full of inspiration and delight.
Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/02/13
Note : Videos may not be available in your country
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Video] Added Korean drama 'Yawang' final episode 24
Added final episode 24 for the Korean drama 'Yawang' Watch on DramaFever,...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 24 captures for the Korean drama 'Yawang'
Added episode 24 captures for the Korean drama "Yawang",...More
[Spoiler] Added episode 8 captures for the Korean drama 'Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times'
Added episode 8 captures for the Korean drama "Nine: Time Travelling Nine Times",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.