The OST and music video for "R2B: Return to Base" were released in South Korea on August 21. Titled "Close to the Sun (태양 가까이)" the song features the lyrical voice of singer and former "Voice of Korea" contestant Heo Gyu as well as electric guitar and base arrangements. The actual OST album will also include an acoustic-pop version of "Close to the Sun", performed by Cho Hyun-ah of indie band Urban Zakapa.
Mixed with heartwarming scenes between the "R2B" characters and the film's acclaimed aerial shots, the "Close to the Sun" music video is sure to blast away this summer's heat wave.
"R2B: Return to Base" releases with Chinese subtitles
For the first time ever in North America, CJ Entertainment America is releasing "R2B: Return to Base" with Chinese subtitles at AMC Atlantic Times Square in Monterey Park! Rain's image as a KPOP artist and appearance in dramas, such as "Full House", have garnered significant popularity in the Chinese and Chinese American community. For a full list of releasing theaters in North America, visit: http://www.r2b2012.com/#!locations/c24vq
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Incheon's about to heat up with some of the most popular acts in k-pop!
2012 Korean Music Wave Festival On September 15th The 4th annual 2012 Korean Music Wave festival ,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.