Directed by Kim Sang-rae (김상래)
Screenplay by Lee Jin-hwa (이진화)2007/09/27~2007/09/28
Park Han-byeol ("Oh! My Lady") and Park Kwang-hyun ("Pink Lipstick") star in this bubbly drama about a committed couple who realize they might not belong together at all. Jeong-seok (Park Kwang-hyun) and Yeo-kyung (Park Han-byeol) have been dating for years. Jeong-seok is uncultured and poor, while Yeo-kyung is polished and rich. They both begin to feel dissatisfied, and then they both meet someone else. Can true love overcome habit? "Couple Breaking" is a light-hearted four-episode mini about romantic switcheroos.
Now watching episode 1Dramafever FAQ for any playing issue). Note : due to licensing, videos may not be available in every territory.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Olive Nine (올리브나인)|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.