Directed by Lee Kwan-hee (이관희)MBC | Airing dates : 2004/06/23~2004/08/26
There's the first royal prince, the son of a millionaire who knows nothing but money and thinks the world revolves around him. The second royal prince is Mr. Perfect who only cares and goes after his success and accomplishment. And between these two comes along a penniless girl who's nothing much of a kind but only full of faults except that she has a huge jolly heart and passion for life. Set in the world-renowned beautiful places and resorts, "First Love of a Royal Prince" takes a look at these three young people's story of finding their dream, true happiness as well as their true love. Numbers of exotic places like the stunning blue sea of South Pacific and the ever so white snow field of Sapporo(Japan) will spread before your very eyes.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Now watching episode 18Dramafever FAQ for any playing issue). Note : due to licensing, videos may not be available in every territory.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|60 min •4/3|
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
|Old message board|
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama
Drama of the week