- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jang Nara, red dress at Hong Kong awards 2011/03/22, Source, Jang Nara is promotional ambassador for the first Rainbow Drama Awards in Hong Kong that was held on the 22nd.
She wore a red dress this day and said at the opening, "Although the level of it is different, many places all over the world is suffering from disasters. Especially in China and Japan where many people have lost lives and homes, I am truly heart broken. I hope they overcome their sorrows and stand up once again".,...More
All of the casts are amazing. I do like
the acting of Choi Jong-hwan
(최종환) as King
Gojong and Seo I-sook
(서이숙) as Queen
Myeong Seong the most.
Definitely a must watch drama, I love
medical-related drama, the plot is
really good. The merge of
traditional/classic theme with modern
style is really impressive. I don't
know why the ratings are low?!
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.