•SpyKBS | Airing dates : 2010/11/06~2011/05/29
60 episodes - Sat, Sun 21:40
Also known as "The King of Legend"
Do you know about King Geunchogo?
People who have climbed Mt. Baekdu say they feel angry. The sacred mountain of the Korean people is divided in half -- one half called Mt. Jangbaek belongs to China.
China's historical distortions, as evidenced by such, is nothing new. History as recorded by the Chinese is thoroughly distorted from the winner's perspective and Korea has been a victim of this tyranny for at least 1,500 years.
Then why is China bent on distorting Korean history? Is it because of the tomb tablet of the Korean king Gwanggaeto the Great located in Jilin Province?
Who is the king mentioned in the Chinese record that says, "A king has come from Baekje (a Korean dynasty) (百濟到來之王)."
This king is not Gwanggaeto but Baekje's King Geunchogo, who seized and ruled a Chinese region at least 60 years ahead of Gwanggaeto.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Now watching episode 25Dramafever FAQ for any playing issue). Note : due to licensing, videos may not be available in every territory.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***