- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Kim Ye-won-I, Lim Se-Mi, Choi Hui-Seo Highly expected in 2016 2016/03/12, Source, "God! Thirty year old Diva" Diva referring to women actresses or singers with great talents, actresses born in the year 1987 have turned thirty years old this year.
They have earned their filmographies and turned into real actresses. Let's take a look at some of the actresses who have entered their 30s feeling relaxed after their fierce 20s,...More
[HanCinema's Drama Review] Nail Shop Paris Episode 1 2013/06/12,
"Nail Shop Paris" is a ten episode rom-com by "Manny"'s writer/director pair, Seong Min-ji and Park Soo-cheol. The first episode is cute and breezy, a perfect fit for the MBC Queen network, a channel geared towards women. The show runs like an anime: quick plot setup and immediate, detailed character introductions. It throws us into a world full of pretty boys, nail art and the boys' adoring female clientele. Minutes into the episode, we meet our heroine, writer Hong Yeo-joo (Park Gyoo-ri-I) who has been accused of plagiarism and is desperate for a new story to save her good name as a writer,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.