Directed by Lee So-yeon-I (이소연)KBS | Airing dates : 2013/12/09~2014/02/04
17 episodes - Mon, Tue 22:00
Also known as "The Prime Minister is Dating" (총리는 연애중, chong-li-wa yeon-ae-joong)
At 42-years-old, Kwon Yool (Lee Beom-soo) is South Korea's youngest prime minister ever. On top of his reputation of being an honest man of the utmost integrity, he's also a widower who raises his three children alone. But what the public doesn't know is that despite his perfect image, Prime Minister Kwon is actually a struggling father devoid of even the most basic of parenting skills. Nam Da Jung (Yoona) is a journalist who resorts to writing trashy tabloids to support her ailing father, but when she chases Prime Minister Kwon for a lucrative exposť, she ends up scooping a whole lot more than she bargained for.
Watch NowOn DramaFever if available
Now watching episode 1Dramafever FAQ for any playing issue). Note : due to licensing, videos may not be available in every territory.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Slide to see more
Extended Preview Highlights
|Festival(s) & award(s)|
|Sales or release dates & Box Office|
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.