Source : www.donga.com...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Korean culture 'invades' Japan, a century after annexation
By Kang Hyun-kyung
Makgeolli, Korean rice wine also known as "drunken rice" in English, has been a big hit in Japan with its consumption soaring three times this year, compared with that of a year ago.
The domestic liquor became popular among Japanese, a century after Japan annexed Korea by fo,...More
The first ever Busan Expat Film Festival
Busan's, if not Korea's, first ever Expat Film Festival is currently playing a variety of expat films. The inception of the film festival reflects the burgeoning population of foreigners living in Korea which now stands at over 1 million. The small yet eclectic programme also goes some way in refl,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017