Source : www.koreatimes.co.kr...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
There's Not Much Grey in `Public Enemy' Sequel
By Shim Sun-ah
Yonhap News Agency
In the original "Public Enemy" released in 2002, actor Seol Kyeong-gu played an aimless corrupt detective chasing the serial killer who murdered his parents. In the sequel, he portrays a prosecutor of spotless integrity.
Director Kang Woo-seok keeps the sam,...More
[Local Films With English Subtitles]
■ The Scarlet Letter (Chuhonggulssi) (2004)
At noon on Jan. 29
Prior to screening, this film attracted much attention as it stars Han Seok-kyu, from such movies as "Shiri". Ki-hun, played by Han, is a detective in charge of violent crimes who has two women _ obedient celli,...More
Korean Earns Academy Award Nomination for Animated Short
Korean-Australian director Park Se-jong's animated short "Birthday Boy", which deals with Korea, was nominated for a 2005 Academy Award Tuesday night. It was the first time in the 77-year-history of the Academy Awards that a film made by a Korean has been nominated for an award. Meanwhile, the run,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***