How is it that female idol stars keep their skinny figures? What do they eat?
The answer is, not much. On the most recent broadcast of Entertainment Report on KBS2 on March 17th, the meal plans for stars boasting the best bodies were revealed.
Some of the thinnest girl groups were highlighted, showing that those bodies don't come without a price.
New group members of Stella reportedly eat specially prepared meal sets that have boiled squid. Another group, Chocolat drinks a lot of water frequently throughout the day.
Members of Nine Muses are on the "paper cup diet". Basically, they fill a small paper cup 2/3 of the way with rice, and the rest with veggies. They simply eat this to keep "full".
The group that garnered the most attention was Girls' Generation. The meal plans for breakfast, lunch and dinner were revealed, most of it revolving around brown rice, broccoli, chicken breast, and salad.
Out of all the girl groups featured, it seemed that the most popular food item was hard-boiled eggs. Most of the groups all ate hard-boiled eggs, more specifically just the whites.
A couple of other "diet secrets" that popped up were that of Jo Eun-sook who boasts a six-pack and gym-fanatic Lee Hee-kyung. Jo reportedly eats a lot of baby octopus, while Lee depends on spicy Cheongyang chili peppers for her figure.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung and Moon Chae-won in MS team
Actresses Son Ye-jin, Lee Min-jung and Moon Chae-won's agency Barunson Entertainment changed its c,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.