Netizens are taking interest in the rank of the entertainment "Mother"s friend son'.
Park Hyeong-sik's father is the CEO of BMW Korea. Hwang Kwang-hee stated, "Hyeong-sik's family is affluent enough that he doesn't have to worry about fame or be impatient". Super Junior Choi Si-won's father is Choi Ki-ho, owner of the Boryeong Medians and A Pink Hong Yoo-kyeong's father is Hong Ha-jong, the CEO of DSR Jekang.
Actor Yoon Tae-yeong is the son of Yoon Jong-yong, vice-president of Samsung Electronics. Kang Dong-won's father is Kang Cheol-woo who is already famous for being the vice-president of shipping company SPP which stands within ranking 10 of the world's bests. Lee Philip's father is Lee Soo-dong, chairman of STG, an American IT company.
Another hidden 'son of mother's friend' is singer Kim Jong-wook who is the son of Chairman Kim Gwang-jin of Hyundai Swiss Savings Bank. Former Click B member Yoo Ho-seok is the son of a CEO of an American company which was once introduced in the Young Treat.
Source : www.etoday.co.kr/news...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Who has the looks to background?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Jeong Seok-won shows off high class visual in Haeundae
Actor Jeong Seok-won is quite the high quality actor on the set of new drama "Haeundae Lovers". A,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Drama of the week