He explained, "Sul Kyung-gu became so famous after acting in Daehak-ro for such a long time but I was called a lot for low budget movies only".
He continued, "Our cost had a big difference so they called me that".
About the difference he said, "It was quite big but now slowly the gap is getting narrower".
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Why Jang Hyeon-seong was called 'the low budget Sul Kyung-gu'"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
53rd Baeksang Arts Awards 2017