Won Bin and Lee Na-young's agency, Eden Nine said, "Today (May 30), the two loving lifetime partners made their very first step together on a small unnamed trail midst a wheat field in Kangwon-do" and "After the wedding ceremony, they set an iron cast pot in the middle of the field and shared warm noodles with their family members".
It is said the wedding ceremony can be described as the moments of 'just the two of us' that the two have been dreaming of for a long time since they decided to get married to each other.
The agency said, "The two have been preparing for the ceremony by searching around together to find the field for the wedding ceremony and selecting carefully each stem of flowers to be placed on the tables".
Respecting the family's opinion, only the family members of Won Bin and Lee Na-young attended the wedding. The agency said, "The bride and groom made their solemn pledge to each other in front of the family members, who had been sharing their meaningful moments of life since their birth and wished the couple utmost happiness".
Won Bin has not decided his next project yet since his last project, 'The Man From Nowhere', 2010. He was originally planning to join director Lee Chang-dong's new project. However the wait became prolonged because the production was being postponed. Lee Na-young has been taking break since 'Howling', 2012.
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.