The movie follows CHA Tae-sik (Won Bin) a down and out ex special agent, who has hidden himself away from life. His only real relationship to the world is through a little girl, So-mi (Kim Sae-ron) who lives next door. The action begins when So-mi's mother who smuggles drugs embroils Tae-sik in the ensuing drama. After So-mi and her mother are kidnapped, Tae-sik must make the decision to leave his self imposed exile or become a hero.
Won Bin was first seen in the TV drama Propose and came to national attention with "Autumn in my Heart" (2000). He made his movie debut in 2001 with "Guns and talks" (2001) and became a national star in "Taegukgi" (2004) which became one of Korea's top box office hits of all time. He made his return to the screen after serving his mandatory military duty with "Mother - 2009" (2009).
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.