CJ Entertainment, which produced the film, released to the press several candid photos of the actor taken on the movie set, topless and sporting tight abs.
Won, who underwent rigorous workouts and a strict diet regimen for his role, shot his final scene yesterday which reportedly serves as a crucial turning point in the plot.
"The Man From Nowhere", directed by Lee Jeong-bum, is an action flick that tells the story of a lonely man (played by Won Bin) living in seclusion who comes out into the world again to save a young girl next door (played by actress Kim Sae-ron).
Won Bin debuted in 1997 with TV series "Propose" with his breakthrough role coming three years later in KBS drama "Autumn in my Heart", in which he co-starred with two other Hallyu stars Song Seung-heon and Song Hye-kyo.
"The Man From Nowhere" opens in Korea in August.
Reporter : Ko Kyoung-seok kave@
Editor : Lynn Kim lynn2878@
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
"Dong Yi" takes strong lead on Mon and Tues nights
Actor Ji Jin-hee and actress Han Hyo-joo from "Dong Yi" [MBC] Ratings for MBC TV series "Dong Yi",...More
Han Ji-hye says shooting Chinese drama "Embroidery" was "precious"
Korean actress Han Ji-hye (left) and Chinese director Huang Jian-zhong [Yedang Entertainment] Kor,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.