After releasing their six-track mini-album "Wonder Party", Wonder Girls said on Tuesday it is a truer reflection of their tastes and ideas than any of their previous releases.
"It was a kind of hip-hop we found after looking for something more free and unconventional", the five-member girl group said during a press conference at Seoul's Imperial Palace Hotel.
This new direction comes to fore in the track "Like This", which has already become the talk of the town due to its choreography and has topped various charts since it was released.
Ye-eun wrote two songs on the album herself, "Girlfriend" and "R.E.A.L".
Wonder Girls plan to continue their overseas activities in Japan and the U.S. in the latter half of the year after they stage their first solo concert in Seoul in three years, which will be held on July 7 at Jamsil Indoor Stadium.
Source : english.chosun.com/si...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Big Bang, TVXQ, Super Junior, U-Kiss To Perform At A-Nation
Imagine one stage with Big Bang, TVXQ, Super Junior and U-Kiss. This and more will be taking place,...More
Pop group Wonder Girls to begin Asian tour with new album
The Korean girl band Wonder Girls will begin their Asian concert tour with the release of their ne,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
52nd Baeksang Arts Awards 2016Movies Nominees Most Popular Actor in a Movie Most Popular Actor in a Drama