Could it be that the first JYP couple has emerged?
Rumors surfaced on January 25th from a media source, saying that Ahn So-hee of the Wonder Girls (age 20) and Seulong of 2AM (age 25) were on a date together on Christmas. The source continued on by saying that Seulong had presented Ahn So-hee with many presents.
Ahn So-hee first debuted onto the scene in 2007 as one of the original members of the popular group Wonder Girls. She was instantly loved for her cute, baby-like appearance, being nicknamed the new "nation's younger sister".
As for Seulong, he debuted in 2008 as a member of the ballad-singing idol group 2AM. He's touted for his talented singing abilities and handsome looks.
Both are originally trainees of JYP Entertainment, although 2AM is now also co-managed by Big Hit Entertainment.
Speaking of the entertainment companies, both of them have asked media sources for time to check with the two stars before releasing an official statement either confirming or disproving the rumors.
Source : english.kbs.co.kr/Ent...
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
All for the Love of the Game, Says Baduk Star Park Ji-eun
Park Ji-eun, the first Korean woman to reach the coveted status of 9th dan in the board game,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.