All Band's Woo Seung-min announced his marriage.
He announced on the MBC TV program "Nollowa" on January 9th that he was getting married in April.
He joked around saying, "It was hard for me to make this confession as there are many women who love me. I have lived for me until now but now I am going to live for someone else. I am quitting smoking too".
He continued, "We have been dating for four months" and the rest of the cast said, "We thought you've been dating for months" and "The period isn't important".
Meanwhile, Woo Seung-min's wife-to-be is an ordinary woman four years younger than him.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Woo Seung-min "I will quit smoking for my wife""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] Added episodes 20 and 21 captures for the Korean drama 'If Tomorrow Comes'
Added episodes 20 and 21 captures for the Korean drama "If Tomorrow Comes",...More
[Spoiler] Added episodes 32 and 33 captures for the Korean drama 'Live in Style'
Added episodes 32 and 33 captures for the Korean drama "Live in Style",...More
Jang Geun-seok is full of confidence in front of LMFAO
Actor Jang Geun-seok shuffled away. A video of Jang Geun-seok doing the shuffle with American gro,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.