"There will be many touching and kiss scenes"
At the press premier of the new SBS weekend drama "A Gentleman's Dignity", Kim Eun-sook said, "It's no fun to have four middle-aged men and talk about pure love. I wanted something strong and erotic. There will be lots of touching and many kissing scenes".
"I worried about "Secret Garden" last year after saying it was going to be fun, what if it wasn't? This time, this drama is very racy. I focused more on eroticism than mellow.
Kim put lots of effort in casting Jang Dong-gun as well. She sent him love calls and put it "All In" for him by even pushing the deadlines. She said, "I wanted to do this with Jang Dong-gun. I asked him what his wife Ko So-young thought about him in my drama and she said there were too many kissing scenes in my dramas. He told me he wouldn't do it so I lied that there wasn't any".
Then she started writing a kiss scene the moment he said yes.
Source : news.donga.com/3/all/...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Writer Kim Eun-sook "It's strong and racy""
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
[Spoiler] "The Equator Man" Lee Joon-hyeok in sorrow over Lee Won-jong's death
Lee Joon-hyeok cried over the death of his father Lee Won-jong. On the nineteenth episode of the ,...More
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
Movie of the week