"Kim Ki-duk's movie is a must see"
Kim Su-hyun uploaded on her Twitter recently saying, "I have to watch Kim Ki-duk's "Poongsan" but the weather is bad tomorrow. I feel his films are a must-see and I want to see". She then said how she was overwhelmed with shock at his movie "Address Unknown" and became a complete fan.
At the mention that the movie wasn't directed by Kim Ki-duk but Juhn Jai-hong, Kim Su-hyun said, "I know the scenario and production was done by Kim Ki-duk and directed by his student Juhn Jai-hong. I don't think it's an overstatement to say it was created by Kim Ki-duk". This shows how much interest she has in the work he does.
Kim Su-hyun has written not only drama's but also "Youth Trap", "The Man I Dumped" and more including scenarios too. The fact that someone like her is showing so much affection for Kim Ki-duk's work is worth something.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Writer Kim Su-hyun "Poongsan ache" why?"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Ghastly"
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Ghastly",...More
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Quick"
Added new stills for the upcoming Korean movie "Quick",...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.