While kid actor Yeo Jin-goo's popularity is soaring sky high these days, his filmography is another distraction.
Previously, he has played the younger versions of Joo Ji-hoon in "Antique", Sin Ha-gyoon in "No Mercy for the Rude", Lee Joon-ki in "Sad Movie" and "Iljimae", Cha In-pyo in "The Reputable Family", Lee Beom-soo in "Giant", Ji Chang-wook in "Warrior Baek Dong-soo", Jang Hyeok in "Deep-rooted Tree" and more.
He was well acknowledged for his good performances in all of these works. He also worked with Kim Yoo-jeong from "The Sun and the Moon" on "Iljimae", therefore their work together call also be seen there.
in "The Sun and the Moon", Yeon-woo has been chosen as princess but the Queen ordered her to be killed and foresaw her first hardship. The drama is shown every Wednesday and Thursday at 9:55PM.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yeo Jin-goo, playing the child from Sin Ha-gyoon to Jang Hyeok"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.
*** Giveaways ***
Drama of the week