Actress Yeom Jeong-ah is coming back after 3 years of absence.
She has been cast as the lead female role in the new MBC drama "Royal Family".
In "Royal Family" by writer Kim Yeong-hyeon who's also done MBC historical drama "Queen Seon-deok", Yeom Jeong-ah will be acting a woman who goes through hardships and rises to become the head of a conglomerate, and will present as another role model for women. Also, a man who used to support her when they were children returns as a lawyer and shares love with her. In the role of the young lawyer will be actor Ji Sung.
The time for "Royal Family" hasn't been decided yet.
Source : news.nate.com/view/20...Copy & paste guideline for this article
"Yeom Jeong-ah, returns with "Royal Family" after 3 years since delivery"
by HanCinema is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work from this source
- Stay on topic and do not spam.
- Emoticons are fun, but actual thoughts are appreciated.
- Refrain from abusive language.
- Post only in English, as this is an English language community.
- Do not share pages or media unrelated to the topic you are commenting on.
- Do not request or mention illegal download/streaming services.
- No graphic content allowed.
- Respect the right of other users to share their opinion. Arguments are welcome, fights are not.
Comments which break the rules will be erased. Repeated rule breaking will result in blacklisting.
Teaser released for the upcoming Korean short movie "Night Fishing"
Teaser released for the upcoming Korean short movie "Night Fishing",...More
New stills released for the upcoming Korean movie "Late Autumn - 2010"
New stills released for the upcoming Korean movie "Late Autumn - 2010",...More
Kim Myeong-min and Han Ji-min transform to James Bond and Bond Girl in Allure
Netizens are talking about the recently released teaser photos of Kim Myeong-min and Han Ji-min fo,...More
Subscribe to HanCinema Pure to remove ads from the website (not for episode and movie videos) for US$2.99 per month (you can cancel anytime).
The first step is to be a member, please click here : Sign up, then a subscribe button will show up.